Graduated in Literature and Philosophy at the University of Padua in 2000, for about fifteen years I have been dealing with communication in its various forms: journalism, SEO, Web writing, copywriting, up to the most recent Social Media Marketing.
My professional experience
Here you can find my professional experiences as copywriter, blogger, social media specialist, seo copywriter, press officer and journalist during the last decades as well as my educational path. It’s a sort of a curriculum online that help you to understand better who I am.
Copywriter, Blogger, Social Media Specialist – Freelance
September 2011 – Present
As a senior copywriter freelance and SEO consultant I use my extensive experience and communication skills to work with project managers, marketing managers and designers of different Italian and International Advertising Agencies. I am also responsible for developing trainging course for professionals, employees or students.
During my professional experience I learned to
- move through projects and platforms
- understand the different working methods
- write clear, persuasive, original contents
- produce creative and informative writing
- do competitors analysis and keywords research
- create optimized websites structure and contents
- plane and manage social media promotions
- meet deadlines
- pay attention to details
Web Copywriter, Social Media Expert and Press Officer
February 2009 – August 2011: QuickFly Srl, Silea (TV)
This experience taught me how to produce optimized contents and, also to interact with clients for bringing out new contents about products, services and/or promotions.
During this two years in a web agency I learned how to:
- write clear, persuasive, original content across various platforms
- create press releases and articles for blogs
- work on clients competitors analysis and keywords research
- create optimized websites structure
- work on social media promotions
Junior Copywriter and Press Officer
February 2007 – January 2009: Manifattura Web Srl, Conegliano (TV)
Working as part of a team of professionals, my primary responsibility was to generate new creative concepts. I was responsible for developing web contents by using extensive SEO techniques.
Marketing & Communication Manager
February 2005 – January 2007: Cielle Srl, Pero di Breda di Piave (TV)
As a marketing and communication manager I was responsible for the corporate marketing, so I usually create, plan and manage:
- multi-channel marketing campaigns (printed, web, direct marketing)
- contents for catalogues, brochures and press releases
- media relations
- meeting and events
- company website
- relationship with vendors and retailers
Journalist, Speaker & Editorial Assistant
November 1999 – March 2003: Radio Base Popolare Network, Mestre (VE).
I worked as part of a team of professionals and I was responsible for local news and a weekly show.
- Developing script ideas for news headlines, bulletins and various reports
- Responsible for a weekly radio show
- Supervision of company website
University of Padua (Italy)
Department of Cultural Heritage: Archaeology and History of Art, Cinema and Music.
2000 – Literature and Philosophy Master’s Degree. Grade: 110/110
Arts school – Venice (Italy)
1993 – Department of fine arts. Grade: 46/60
2019 – Google ADS (24 hours) – Udemy.com
2012 – Public Speaking and Smart Sales courses (32 hours) – Business Channel Srl
2008 – Seo specialist training course (8 hours) – Studio Cappello srl
2005 – Strategic marketing training course (40 hours) – Physis Srl
2003 – Certificate in “Graphic communication” equivalent to NVQ level 4 – AG-Form Srl